Take a long way home! The Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to mums and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution along with softly padded cotton fabric makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike. With intuitive adjustments, you’ll be on your way in no time. Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For parent facing and back carrying, the baby sits in a broad position, while when outward facing, the baby is properly supported. No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore. All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
Superior ergonomics and adjustability for ultimate comfort.
- Fully adjustable for ultimate support and comfort
- Ergonomic design with inward and outward facing options
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and medical experts
- Safe and functional materials: cotton and breathable mesh
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 approved
Grows with the child
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 3.5kg and 53cm)
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view of the child
Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- In the parent facing position, the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks, and thighs
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent
- Tailor-made, optimized separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
Textiles and safety
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers. For more information, please see the compliance declaration below user guides section
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. History Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry. Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families. Philosophy More than forty years after the launch of Tripp Trapp®, the Stokke philosophy continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. All of our products are designed to encourage child development and to strengthen the bonds between parent and child. From our high, parent-facing strollers, to our award winning ergonomic baby carriers and versatile line of adjustable seating solutions, Stokke prioritizes the needs of the child above all else. Stokke knows that it is of the utmost importance that children have a sense of connection with their loved ones to feel safe and secure. That is why a “higher is better” and “parent-facing” approach is taken toward so many of our products. These features promote better eye contact and interaction between parent and child. Design Our human centric focus on design ensures functionality, exceptional ergonomics and unparalleled comfort. Sophisticated engineering delivers tailor made technical solutions that are integrated in our products. All our products are developed to fit seamless into any interior -with timeless design to make them never go out of style. Ownership Stokke was established in the small coastal town of Ålesund, Norway in 1932. 3 generations of the Stokke family owned and operated the company until early 2014. The company is today owned by NXMH, an investment company based in Belgium, wholly owned BY NXC in South Korea. NXC is the largest shareholder in NEXON Corporation. Distribution The Stokke Collection is distributed worldwide under the Stokke® trademark through selected specialist stores represented in over fifty countries.
Brown, Deep Blue, Black, Black Mesh, Red, OCS Grey, Green Mesh, Pink Mesh, Grey Mesh